If you are the fruit loop in a world of cheerios, this patch is meant for you!
PARTICULARS: 3"x 1" inch embroidered patch with iron-on backing.
How to apply your La pimbêche patch on a garment? Super easy!
- Check the care instructions on the label of your garment to make sure it can be ironed.
- Set the iron temperature to "cotton".
- Place the patch on the clothing. (Warning, there is no turning back!)
- Cover the patch with a clean cloth fabric such as a cotton towel, to protect it from heat. (Recommended).
- Pass the iron on the patch for 30-45 seconds (taking breaks of 2 sec every 10 sec).
- Let the patch cool down.
- Turn the garment upside down and iron for another 30 to 45 seconds.
- If the edges of the patch are raised, repeat steps 5-7.
- Otherwise, perfect, your done!
* For synthetic fabrics or items that will be washed frequently, please consider sewing the patch.